Sunday, June 26, 2011

In Konstanz!

We made it! After two planes, a bus, and a ferry, I am finally here! On the plane, I got to sit next to one of my best friends (we traded seats to make that work), so I feel bad for anyone sitting near us!! :D We were talking and laughing the entire 11 hour flight! Then we had another plane...much smaller than the first. Here, our whole group was sitting in the same area...except me! I was 4 or 5 rows behind all them...sitting alone! haha I used this time for some homework- the last thing I want to do on my trip. Then we had a bus to the ferry and got to see a lot of the city. On the ferry, we got to see just how huge Lake Konstanz really is. It was freezing and windy (as you can see in the picture..we were all shivering). We all reached the other side without frostbite and were met by our host families. When we got back to our new homes, I think all of us went to sleep. Even though it was about 4 o'clock! Jet lag took over us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment